Friday, May 6, 2011

a mission for some engaging, energizing, mini fresh starts

Hi Blog Friends,

It's May 2011. Life is San Francisco has been incredible. I know this isn't the only place any of you "follow" me, so no need to fill in the holes, but thanks for tuning in for the fresh start.

I feel the need for a little change. The job is getting a little monotonous, the routine a little grueling, ski season is over. I'm on a mission for some engaging, energizing, mini fresh starts.

So, before I get bored and complacent, I'm going to a try a few new things to bring a little breath back into life and a little wind back into my sails.

I decided I need a space to record activity, obstacles, links to helpful resources and to share the victories. I need you to keep me honest. There are no concrete goals like "I will run the marathon after this" or "I will get promoted and make + $X" and am not fishing for compliments and extensive encouragement. Just knowing you're there, or could be there, listening will make me check-in, update, and motivate.

I'm excited - hope you are too! See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment